Wednesday, February 16, 2011

She's ONLY going to be 7!

So, why do I find myself spending 6 months planning her birthday party?  Year after year I begin planning in December for a March party.

The biggest question is THEME.  It was easy for me when I was able to choose what she wanted.  Now, SHE gets to choose.  Wizards of Waverly Place is her choice.  How do you incorporate that into an Indoor Swimming Party and Sleepover?

We are having the party at the Hilton Garden Inn again this year.  This time we will have 2 suites so that the mommies can get some rest!

We will swim from 5 - 8.  Have cake, pizza, juice.  Then, the boys will leave and the Slumber Party begins.  How fun!!

We've decided to have stations set up to do the girls' nails, hair, toes, and perhaps even a facial.  I've had to beg other mommies to help!!  It will be so much fun!!!

The cake is always purchased at the Corner Bakery.  I ordered all of my invitations from Vistaprint.  Did you know you could actually order 100 cards for FREE!!!  It's true.

This year the brochures (yes, I actually order brochures for her sleepover party) were $20 for 25.  That's still a great value!!

I'll post pics soon of the invitations.  I'm still not sure how I'm going to get WoWP into the party.  I really don't want Selena Gomez's picture on anything.  It's Morgan's party after all!

1 comment:

Just Being Me said...

You sounds like me! I usually start thinking in December for Regan's party which is in June! Only my issue is what to do because it's dreadfully hot that time of year here!