Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Art of Negotiation!


My sweet Morgan desperately wanted Wizards of Waverly Place for her birthday theme.  While at WalMart I notice that they had their Valentine goodies at 75% off.  So, I told Morgan how much I loved hearts and how I really would love to make a heart themed birthday party which included giving each girl a teddy bear!!

That's all it took!!  We were off!  Picking 15 teddy bears, 15 lip shaped taffy candies, 15 buckets with hearts and so much more!!!!  I cannot believe the savings!!!!

Now, all I have to do is come up with an amazing, room stopping cake (purchased from The Corner Bakery, of course).

This makes me ssoooooooooooooooooooooo happy.  I'm going to give the Goody Buckets to the girls who sleep over and the Goody Bags to those who attend the swim party.

I love it!!!  The art of negotiation...practiced on a 6 year old.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Job CA! :)
Just don't let her hear that you changed her mind. She might just change it again :)