Sunday, February 20, 2011

Carol Ann's “Pre-Spring Pick Me Up” Botox Party!!! WAS A HIT!

I was amazed at how many women came out to Mediderm to get Botox and Fillers!  What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

Sandra Okamoto and her photographer were also there to cover the party for the April Edition of Her Magazine.

How fun!  We enjoyed Brie, Grapes, Water, Crackers and Chocolate while we waited for our faces to numb from the cream.  There was a great sense of comraderie.  I was able to finally meet a few Facebook friends face to face!!!

One by one, I watched as they all had which ever procedure they wanted done.  Not one cried or grimised or complained of pain.  Joyce was patient and gentle.  Each of us received a very generous gift bag from Mediderm!

From 11:00 - 1:00 we chatted about our businesses, our friends, our families....THANK YOU Connie for bringing 3 of your friends, Christy, Leisa and Lisa for coming out and sharing this most awesome afternoon with me.

Save the Date:  Carol Ann's Fall Pick Me Up Botox Party in July or August.

Right now I'm working on a "Brighten Your Smile" Party.  I am determined to make 2011 a year of positive changes!!!

I hope you join me!

No comments: