Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So Many Changes!

WE ARE MOVING!

Morgan and I have decided to take our relationship with David to the next level!

We are moving in two weeks to Grove Park Apartments. One of the main reasons we chose Grove Park over all the others (and trust me we've looked at just about EVERY apartment in the area) is because it has the most amazing Club House.

As the Organizer of the Parenting in Columbus Playgroup, Baby Boomers of Columbus and the Bunco Club of Columbus, I plan on hosting many events!!  I have waited a long time to be able to entertain again. 

As some of you know, I put my life on hold in 2001 when I moved back to Columbus to help my mother with her business and since then I've had a long battle of well, I'll get back to that later.

Let's keep talking about my new home.  It's been so long since I've had a closet and drawers!!  I'm thrilled to be able...crap...back to work.. More soon!  LOL!





No comments: