Monday, February 21, 2011

My Man Rocks My World!!

I was going nuts wanting to get into the new apartment NOW instead of Thursday.  So, today David surprised me by going by and signing the papers so I can start moving!!

Yahoo!!! 

The Pool!

The Girls' Castle!

The awesome kitchen!

Our Floor Plan!

So, now I'm looking for help to get boxes UP 32 steps.  All this excitement but didn't think about the labor part!  Moving usually sucks, but I'm finally going to be able to live like a normal person.  No more living out of baskets! 

Can you believe that for the past 10 years I have been living out of baskets???  It's true.  My condo is in Atlanta.  I couldn't see paying for another place to live while here so I have been staying at my mother's.

This has been one tight fit since Danny came back after practically breaking every bone in his body!  Add Morgan and we are a full house.

Now, I'll have a closet.  Organized, neat....I don't like using dressers.  I'm a hanger kinda girl.  We are going to put a small dresser for me in the closet.  Why go from a dresser in the room to a closet to find what you want to wear?? That's insane. 

My head is spinning with excitement.  So, if this doesn't make much sense, blame it on my elation!!!!

Now, who will help me lug the boxes up all those steps????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

mrtl said...

I want to come and play Knights of the Round Table in your castle! Wow - welcome home, girlfriend!