Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Awwwww a New Blog!

This is great! I deleted my entire blog from Myspace. I did it because I was trying to get away from a few people who were very interested in what I was saying and doing.

Now, the privacy of my new rant space. It feels good. I'll rant for a while, then, I may allow some people in (if they even CARE).

I'm too sleepy to post much right now. But, suffice it to say that I have been able to rid myself of the crappy people who have been weighing me down mentally and spiritually. Now, if I could just do it with my BODY!

Morgan is 4 years and 4 months old. She is turning into the most amazing fun little girl. I simply adore her.

I am becoming a better mother, too! Well, I could work on the yelling, but more on that later.

3 comments:

Cole Hanson said...

You need a Kick Ass Bloggers Award:
http://www.mammadawg.com/2008/08/kick-ass-blogger-award.html

Just Being Me said...

Hey girl! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Big Ron says hi